Mon, 08 Oct|
Discover Your Authentic Self
This powerful workshop will help you explore life influences and decisions that have made you who you are today, and by completing a 360º personal profile also understand what colleagues and friends think about your authentic self and its link to your AUTHENTIC WHY.
Time & Location
08 Oct 2018, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Republic Plaza, Paperchase Room, Level 58 9 Raffles Place, Singapore 048619
About the event
Many people choose a career and a life without linking those choices to knowledge about their unique AUTHENTIC WHY and end up feeling trapped. They soldier on often for years without fully achieving joy or happiness or excellence in life or at work.
The time has come to break that cycle and get clear about your AUTHENTIC WHY.
By AUTHENTIC WHY we mean that unique sense of purpose that gets you out of bed each morning and is the driving force behind WHY you do things in your life. We call it the TGIM (Thank God its Monday) attitude.
This powerful workshop will help you explore life influences and decisions that have made you who you are today, and by completing a 360 personal profile also understand what colleagues and friends think about your authentic self and its link to your AUTHENTIC WHY. By understanding past influences and how others see you now, and linking this to powerful input on what true authenticity means, you will begin to put together a picture of how you want to live your life from now on. With a short and long term AUTHENTIC WHY plan you will leave the workshop with clarity and confidence about how to put into practice the life you always wanted to lead.
- What made you who you are today: assessment of life influences
- What is authenticity and how does it link to your AUTHENTIC WHY?
- Receive a Personal 360° profile to get clear on how do others see you
- Clarify understanding of how to live your AUTHENTIC WHY
- Develop an AUTHENTIC WHY Plan
- The role of Synchronicity and intuition in finding your AUTHENTIC WHY
- Clarity on the different types of life influences that have made you who
- Discover your Authentic self and your AUTHENTIC WHY
- Clarify how being your true self helps with career and life choices
- Understand and assess the influences that have made you who you are today
- Ensure your work career is built around your unique AUTHENTIC WHY
- Understand what your friends and colleagues see as the authentic you
- Use your Intuition and be more open to Synchronicity
- Walk away with a plan to be and live your AUTHENTIC WHY
Workshop method will be experiential, interactive, responsive and practical and include: creative learning exercises, group discussions and exercises, individual reflection and self-assessment, behavioural feedback from facilitator and peers, short theory inputs. The workshop is designed to enable participants to understand how they view themselves, others perceive them, and master new skills so that they can transfer the learning directly to improving effectiveness in life and work.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
needs to take time out and take a long hard look at their life, work, relationships and career and re-assess where they are heading would like to be more fulfilled in life by discovering and becoming more of who they were born to be anyone who wants to refine their AUTHENTIC WHY.
8th October 2018
EARLY BIRD Price (Before 24th September) : SGD 425
Normal Price : SGD 499
WORKSHOP FACILITATOR PHILIP MERRY
Philip specialises in helping individuals and teams discover their true self and function at their best. Philip has worked with individuals and teams in some of the world’s best known organisations including at working with senior country and global teams with United Nations.. Originally a UK Certified Family Therapist and Marriage Counsellor by profession, since 1980 he has been a leadership trainer, consultant and has conducted workshops in 59 countries. Born in UK, Philip has lived in Singapore since 1990. He was once a London taxi driver.
We may take photographs / videos at our events to be used in PMCG marketing materials, including use on our website and other media. By attending our events, you accept that you may be photographed / videoed and agree that we may use and disclose such images / videos in our marketing materials and other publications
Early Bird Ticket available before 24th September 2018